4/12/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Welcome everyone to Small Treasure Tuesdays, and day two of my photo challenge!
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

My Treasure for this fine Tuesday is sharing with you all today's photo challenge 
The prompt for day 8 is a photo that makes you laugh

Michael and I come across many things that we find humorous, and so I try to keep my camera on me so we can take photos and have a laugh another day as well :-)

 Here are some of the ones that always make me laugh
I didn't take this one, but the longer I look at it the funnier it gets

I'd love to see a picture that makes you laugh! If you write a post about it be sure to let me know :-)

What's your treasure this week?
I'd love to hear about it, just leave the link in a comment and I'll add it to this post :-)
 
Treasured participants:
Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife
Melissa @ Those Northern Skies



3 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

BAHAHAHA
that little monkey makes me LOL!!
It's hilarious!!
Here's my link:
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/04/small-treasure-tuesday_12.html

Nain @ View From Down Here said...

My treasure will be moving into my new house! Unfortunately, doing this leaves me no time to write a Small Treasure Tuesday post :-(

Melissa said...

You are right - that lemur photo is absolutely hilarious.

Here is my link:

http://thosenorthernskies.blogspot.com/2011/04/long-walk-in-more-ways-than-one.html