4/5/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Welcome everyone to Small Treasure Tuesdays, and day two of my photo challenge!
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

My treasure today is that it's Day 2 in my photo challenge!

Today's prompt is A picture of the person you're the closest to.

 Michael is my best friend, and I love him dearly. I honestly could not imagine a better eternal companion for me. I'm more comfortable with him than I've ever been with anyone. I can tell him anything, and I know I never have to worry about him judging me. As corny as it may sound, he completes me, he's my other half :-D 




What's your treasure this week?
I'd love to hear about it, just leave the link in a comment and I'll add it to this post :-)
 
Treasured participants:
Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife
Melissa @ Those Northern Skies
Nain @ View From Down Here
Amber @ Amber LaShell Rants
Tina @ Art Chick Studio




5 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

Awwwww. So sweet!
Here's my link!
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/04/small-treasure-tuesday.html

viewfromdownhere said...

Aw, you two are so cute! Here's my treasure: http://viewfromdownhere-viewfromdownhere.blogspot.com/2011/04/confidence-is-treasure.html

Melissa said...

Husbands should always be best friends. You've got it made.

http://thosenorthernskies.blogspot.com/2011/04/five-more-snowman-projects-and-those.html

My treasure is two missing front teeth - she makes me smile every time I look at her.

AmberLaShell said...

Hello Chantal, I am new to the small treasure tuesdays and found you through Nain.. I think your picture is beautiful and it makes me want to get out there and start taking pictures!

Here is my post!

http://www.amberlashell.com/2011/04/my-book-cover-is-treasure.html

Art Chick said...

My Treasure is the sole of a very old shoe that we found during some renovations of our 1890 home. I've linked to it on my blog at Footsteps of the Past.