4/27/11

Day 21 is a Treasure

So far so good, there's no infection with the bite!
Whew. Let's hope it stays that way :-)

Today the prompt is a picture of something you wish you could forget.
Logan's Run... oh gosh, there are no words for such silly, pointlessness. 

Glitter... need I say more?

and Transformers 2... I really, really liked the first one. But the second? Come on! there was hardly any plot, the story had big holes in it, and they added a bunch of vulgarity just to grab your attention. Here's hoping the third is more like the first.

What's something you wish you could forget? 

2 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

Legally Blonde 2....that and a series of experiences that shall remain nameless from my 20s :)

Denise said...

Nightmare on Elmstreet! While it(and the sequels) might be considered a "good" scary movie--it was NOT good for me! I didn't sleep for 3 days{{{grin}}} I have since learned the "scary movie" lesson entitled.....NOT...FOR...ME!
BTW, if it's not too late, I'd love to hook up to Small Treasures:)
http://pitterpatandstickycat.blogspot.com/2011/04/need-signnot-me.html

Happy Day!!