4/11/11

Day 7 is a Treasure

 I meant to write this last night, but I lost track of time :-)
We celebrated my Grandmas birthday last night, and it was great fun!
She is adorable.

I hope everyone had a good weekend? 
Mine was great. I got to catch up on some sleep, work on my next paper, make some jewelry, read and spend time with my Mr. :-)

Today the photo prompt is a picture of a place you've traveled to.
I was going to use some different pictures, but since I'm writing this at work I'm limited to photos I've already put on the interweb

I've done a bit of traveling in the States with my family. I especially loved going to Nauvoo, Palmyra, the Aztec ruins and Niagara Falls.

I like to travel :-)

Michael and I have traveled to California, St. George and Mexico together. 
He is the best travel companion :-)
For our honeymoon we went on a cruise to Mexico,
 On the cruise ship
 Playing in the Ocean
 Pretending to be a cactus :-)
 
It was an amazing trip! I loved every minute of it, and we both hope to go on more cruises in the future. We especially want to go on a cruise to Alaska. 

Other places we want to travel to include Italy (he has a lot of family there) and the Czech Republic, he served a two year mission for our church there.

What are some places you've traveled to?
 
ps. I apologize for not photo-shopping those 4 pics into 1, I didn't have time to at work :-)

2 comments:

Nain @ View From Down Here said...

ha, I love that shot of you pretending to be a cactus...too funny!

Mami en construcción said...

Love that last picture!!
Oh, here's my Small Treasure Tuesday post!
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/04/small-treasure-tuesday_12.html