11/16/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Oh dear, I'm so sorry guys! I thought today was Monday for most of the day, and when I realized how wrong I was, I wasn't near a computer... Oops!

Anyway, welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays!

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

It's beginning to be that special time of year again!
I love the holiday season! 

While I am super excited to put up Christmas decorations, I want to wait until after Thanksgiving -or at least closer to Thanksgiving :-)

A treasure I'm appreciating today is family

I love my family. They are wonderful and I'm so blessed to have them!

And my new family. They are all wonderful as well, I couldn't have married into a better family! 

I am one very blessed girl :-)

And since Christmas is on my mind too, I had to share these pictures.


On our way to my parents house last Christmas Eve we saw Santa beginning to make his rounds on his Harley


Isn't he darling?

I really love this time of year!

You can link up until Saturday night!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Hahahahha. I love that Santa. You should have hopped out, and sat on his lap.