11/9/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

 
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

  Today my treasure is working out with all my sisters
 
Every Monday my sister Amber, and my sister in law Annie do the 30 Day Shred together. It's fun, and hard. We encourage each other to keep going when we want to break the TV and curse at Jillian.
My other sister, Helena, lives in Pittsburgh so she hasn't been able to workout with us. 
But now she has a webcam!

So last night we all worked out together, and it.was.awesome.

Helena is very entertaining on skype :-)

What's a treasure you're appreciating today?
 



No comments: