11/2/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays!!

Did you guys have a great Halloween? I sure hope so.

Halloween is so fun. I love dressing up, eating candy, going to haunted houses, playing with dry ice... everything!

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

Of course my treasure today is Halloween

We got to hang out with my family the day before Halloween and carved pumpkins, and then we spent time with Michaels family on Halloween. 
It was awesome.

We even went to a haunted house on Halloween night -I screamed a lot!
We called ourselves "The Colorful Cap Couple" :-)
 I had a lot of fun throwing together a bunch of colors for this.
Like my pants? They are plastic! Let me tell you, they kept my legs very warm :-)

Unfortunately bloggers up-loader for images stopped working after these pics. So you'll have to wait suspensively for more Halloween pictures. Our pumpkins look awesome! :-)

I'm excited to read your treasures!  Thank you to everyone who participates.
The linky will be open until Friday night

1 comment:

Helena said...

YOU WORE THE PLASTIC PANTS??? I am so proud of you. I just wish I could see more of them.