5/9/11

Day 31 is a Treasure

Happy Monday!
I haven't heard back from the Dept. Chair yet, but I'm hopeful. And I'll email him tomorrow or Wednesday if I don't hear from him by then.

I hope you all had a great weekend, and a great Monday :-)

Today the prompt is a picture of your favorite superhero.
Superheroes are awesome in their own ways, each of them are unique and interesting to read about
But I'm going to have to say that my favorite is 
Batman.
Because he's a real person using technology and his own strength to try and make a difference
He's pretty rad :-)

In other news, Reasons to Lose has finished it's third "season."
Each season is three months.
So I'm motivated to write about how I did, and I'll share those results with you all too in case you don't read Reasons to Lose. Which I would understand... Though it is awesome. ;-)

So I'm linking this to Nain's meme, Motivation Monday
Motivation Monday

Who is your favorite superhero? and What is motivating you this week?

2 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

My favorite superhero?
Superman.
I think.

Here's my Small Treasure Tuesday post link!
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/05/super-nervous.html

viewfromdownhere said...

Mine would be my dad :-) Because in my eyes he could do anything....