5/7/11

Day 29 is a Treasure

Michael and I met with the dept. chair today, and I'm very hopeful.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and positive vibes
I feel like a weight has been lifted, I don't feel defeated anymore, and I don't feel helpless. It's great to feel empowered.

The things my instructor is accusing me of, I can defend. All five of them. Some of his accusations are silly, but I don't want to write about them yet. I want to wait until this whole debacle is behind me. I don't want to give anyone any reasons to not let me pass the class.

One thing I will say is that he definitely did not follow the published policy at my school, and he attempted to take away my rights to defend my paper and my honor.

I think I have a pretty good case. I'll keep you guys updated.
I'll hopefully find out more on Monday. The dept chair was very nice, and he seemed very willing to work with me. I provided him with a very thick packet of all my evidence.

Since Monday night I haven't been sleeping well, and I've been so stressed out and worried. I'm hoping that tonight I'll sleep better and that my stress will leave because I know I have done all I could thus far.

Anyway, today the challenge is to share a picture that always makes you smile
There are a lot of pics that make me smile, I'm a picture-a-holic. But acceptance is the first step, right? ;-)
I seriously take more pictures then I know what to do with...

I chose this one
This was taken at Lagoon last summer
I love this picture, and it always makes me smile, because we were being so care-free, playing in the water. My dad was able to capture a moment of such joy on Michaels face. I love it.

What's a picture that makes you smile?

1 comment:

Mami en construcción said...

Im glad for you! And hope everything turns out well!
Lovely pictures!