12/23/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays

I know, I'm super late in getting this up! But in my defense... it's almost Christmas!

I love Christmas.

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

Christmas is my treasure.
I just love this time of year!

I love the spirit of giving, picking out gifts for loved ones, remembering the reason for the season and  just how peaceful this time of year feels... everything.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas!

I'd love to hear about your holiday, your traditions or anything! The linky will be open until Sunday

I have so much I want to share with you all, I'll try and catch up after the holidays :-)

No comments: