12/7/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

It's that time of week again! 
Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays :-)

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!
 
 I apologize that I don't have pictures to go with my treasure yet, but I'll post some later tonight. So you might want to check back later ;-)

My treasure today is Christmas decorations.
I LOVE when my house is all decorated for Christmas. It makes me so happy!

I love the feel of said decor, the colors, the snow-men, the nutcrackers, angels and nativities.
We just barely finished decorating our tree, and I love it!
I wanted to do more uniform ornaments this year, and I think it looks pretty good for my first time ;-)

I got this wreath for $4 at Wal-Mart and I decorated that with all my childhood ornaments, that way they could still be enjoyed.

I love this time of year so much!

Have you finished decorating yet? 
The linky will be open until Saturday night!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like ornaments too and the memories associated with them.

It was fun to hang ornaments with the girls last night and listen to them 'reminisce.'

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I love getting deals on Christmas decorations that go on sale in January - it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday!