12/14/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays!

And look, I actually got this party up in time this week!!

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

Today, I am not going into work.
Instead, I'm finishing up my Christmas shopping!! 

And as you can tell from yesterdays post, I love shopping for others.
It brings me so much joy to give to others.

I'll be using the Wishlist Factory to make sure I get things people want :-)
You should check it out!

***
Another treasure I'm appreciating, are the chances I have to serve. 
Especially during the holiday season.

I had the wonderful opportunity of being able to serve food to homeless people a few weeks ago while my husband and his sisters sang Christmas songs to help bring them some holiday cheer. 

It was a wonderful experience.

We'll be going again on the 23rd, and I am looking forward to that very much.

What's a treasure in your life?

The linky will be open until Saturday night!

No comments: