7/23/10

Exercising is a Treasure

My sister Amber had an awesome idea to start a weight loss blog, and I am super excited about it!

My sisters Amber and Helena, as well as my sister-in-law Annie, and our friend Katie have all joined together to encourage, motivate and support each other.

So, the idea is that we have 3 months, and only 1 winner. At the end of 3 months, who ever has lost the most Body Mass (that way everyone has a chance) wins an $80 gift card to wherever they want! Pretty exciting.

Each of us will be posting at least once a week to keep each other, and you, updated on what we are, and aren't doing. It's in the beginning stages, but I'm sure you guys will enjoy this ride with us! And maybe even get some helpful tips along the way :-)

You know you want to check it out! It's called Reasons to Lose, because we all have different reasons for losing weight and living healthier.

We'll also have weekly challenges, and self-esteem exercises. And even though you aren't part of Reasons to Lose, I would still love if you guys participated! You could leave me a comment telling me about your experience, or link up your own post about it. I think we can all benefit from doing these challenges :-)

Have a good day!

3 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

I'll have to check that out...I have my own reasons why I want to lose, and I think that's a great goal. Good luck to you and your sisters!

Denise said...

Good Luck on the challenge! Watching the sibling rivalry should be Interesting, VERY interesting:)
Thanks for the sweet thoughts about the wreath and Goose! THAT was def a treasure!!!!!

Megpin said...

Good thinking! But to reply to your post to me. . .YAY!! And I can sooo help you pick them out too! But I'm sure your eventual baby wont be a giant one so it will be a lot easier.