5/28/10

Long Weekends are a Treasure

It's Friday again! Who's ready for a long weekend? I know I am :-)

If you're new here, feel free to look around. This blog is a place for me to store my thoughts and the treasures I find, as well as the jewelry I make.
If you follow me, I will follow you back, just leave a comment to let me know. :-)

Does anyone have any fun plans for Memorial Day? 

I want to go on a picnic. I think that would be great fun.

I got some patriotic things from the dollar store, I didn't see anything that was about the fallen soldiers, but they'll still be in my thoughts, and their families in my prayers.


Pretty good for a dollar store, huh? The one across the street from where I live is pretty much amazing.

I'm linking to these parties in the hopes of finding cool new blogs and making new blog friends.
Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

The Girl Creative


FollowMeFridays

4 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

Hey! i found you via New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative

I would LOVE to go on a piknick but it's been nothing but rain here. :(

Helena said...

yay for your dollar store! Your patriotic stuff looks great.

Jestti said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back. :) Have a great weekend!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah for long weekends when your baby girl turns six...I hope yours is as good as you anticipate.