5/15/10

Exciting News is a Treasure

You guys have been so supportive of my jewelry making endeavors that I had to let you know about something awesome:

Last night I got my first customer! 

A friend of mine from Michigan is getting married and has asked me to make her jewelry, as well as the jewelry for her 5 bridesmaids and 2 flower-girls! I am very excited.
She sent me a few pictures so I could get an idea of what she'd like, and now I'm going to go for it
I'll post pictures of the jewelry once it is finished :-)

You guys I am very excited!

If anyone wants to purchase any of my pieces let me know, I plan on opening a shop or something once I get a little more refined. Also, I can custom make things as well 

Here are a few more earrings I've made:


Well, that's my news :-) Is anything fun and exciting going on with you? 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting your first customer! Those earrings are adorable! I can't wait to see what you create for your friend's wedding! :o)

Melissa said...

I love the pearl ones!! You are doing great work!!

Helena said...

Oh yay! Which friend? I am so excited for you. And I love the pearl earrings.

Leanne said...

They're so pretty. I love the pearl ones. Thanks for the nice comment and I hope you can link up next time. Let me know if you'd be interested in hosting a jewelry giveaway during one of my parties. You might get some more exposure to your new business. Have a great day.