1/18/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

It's that time of week again!
You guys make me love Tuesdays more and more :-)

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

My treasure is finding time to make jewelry!

Over the holidays, as you know, I've let some things slip through the cracks like blogging and making jewelry. But I have a new planner where I've been writing everything I have to do each day, and it has been working wonders with scheduling and making time for everything I have to do.

I haven't yet been able to take pictures of all of my most recent pictures due to bad lighting :-P
But here are some!
 







I'll share more pictures later.
I'm looking forward to reading about your treasures!

The linky will be open until Saturday


1 comment:

viewfromdownhere said...

Oh, I love that first one! So cute!

BTW, I got your sample request on my MK site...it went out in the mail today :-) I hope you find some stuff that you really like! Let me know if you have any questions about what I sent you!