1/11/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Thank you everyone who continued to write your Small Treasure Tuesday post, even when I was too lazy to set up the linky! :-)

You guys are awesome. 
Again, I'm sorry for being gone so long.

So, In case you are new, or can't remember since it's been ages, here's my little intro:
 
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!
 
Today, my treasure is that my bruise is finally getting better!
You can read about how I got it here 
 
That's right, I got said bruise on the 19th of December, and it's just now almost gone! 
 
This next part is rather gross:
It turns out that there is a sack of fluid, I can't remember what it's called, but it protects the bones or something. Anyway, when I hit the pavement, that sack ruptured... which is why I was so swollen, and it had a lot of red in the bruise because of rotting blood... 
 
It grossed me out just writing that. I picture these things too vividly for my own good.
 
So, in order to get the swelling to go down, and for the bruise to get better, it has to get massaged everyday. I've been making Michael do it, because it hurts too much to force myself.
 
It hurts a ton to get it massaged, but it feels much better the next day.
 
And I'm happy to report that the swelling is all gone, and the discoloration is almost entirely gone as well. And it no longer hurts to walk! 
 
And that's my treasure. 
You're welcome. ;-)
 
eew... rotting blood. So gross.
 
I am very exciting to read your treasures! The linky will be open until Saturday night! 





1 comment:

viewfromdownhere said...

I'll have to give you my new one tomorrow...finding a mouse kitchen, which is the subject of today's post is NOT a treasure :-)