10/19/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

It's that time of the week again!
I love Small Treasure Tuesdays
Thank you so much to everyone who links up!

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

Today, I am appreciating giveaways!

I pretty much always enter them, but I don't win.

A few months ago I was lucky enough to win a cute bracelet, which was very exciting!

But now, I've really hit the jackpot....
One of my good blogging friends hosted a giveaway for Expressions Vinyl, and, you guessed it, I won!

I've never used vinyl before, but I have tons of ideas!
I'm so excited I can't even tell you.
If anyone has any tips, please pass them on!

What's a treasure in your life today? I'd love to hear about it!

The linky party will be open until Friday night :-)

2 comments:

Helena said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting. I wish I had tips. But I totally want to see pictures!

Krista @ While He Was Napping said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! What a fun link party. I'll be back!

Krista