10/5/10

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I apologize because I have only been posting on Tuesdays lately. 
I have lots of fun stuff to share with you all, so I will start posting more often soon :-)

Yesterday I did not go on the computer at all. Crazy, right?! 
 
I was pretty sick Sunday night, and yesterday, and I'm not all better yet but I wanted to drag myself to work anyway. So, that's why I'm late in getting this linky up today.

I was planning on talking about my new haircut as my treasure today, but because I was sick I needed to reschedule my hair appointment. :-/
But once I get it done, I'll post pictures!
 
Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

*****
One thing that I love, is getting stuff in the mail. And since our age is all about technology, it doesn't happen too often. So, I started signing up for free stuff.

I love free stuff!

I browse the web, I visit this site, along with the ones she links to, and I get free stuff in the mail almost every week.

It really is awesome.
 
I've received a free book, free lipstick, free baby nail clippers, free lightbulb, free pancake batter and granola bar, free protein bars, free perfume and makeup samples, a free bra and so much more!
 
Michael was getting a little jealous, so I signed up for some stuff under his name too! What can I say, I like to share the love. :-)

I'm excited to learn more about your treasures! 
The linky party will be open until Friday night, so you have plenty of time :-)
 
 ps. I was not asked to promote getting free stuff. I just love it.



4 comments:

Nain @ View From Down Here said...

Um, heck yeah! I love getting free stuff, too! I'm always signing up for samples and things like that.

Feel better! Being sick is no fun...but maybe getting your hair done will make you feel better?

Helena said...

You would.

Leanne said...

Feel better soon! I can't wait to see your new hair. Have a better, healthier day tomorrow.

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon.