10/21/10

My 100th Post is a Treasure

On this, the 100th post of My Thoughts and Treasures, I am pleased to announce that I will be going to the happiest place on earth for the first time in my life!

That's right...
 I'm going to Disneyland!



(source)

I am so excited guys! 
I've wanted to go since I was a little girl.
I hope I get a picture with Mickey. I've always wanted one :-)

I'm sooo excited!

I'm sure when I return I will have lots of fun pictures to share with you all :-)

We'll only be at Disneyland for one day this time, but I'm sure I'll be able to experience Disney and get to ride many wondrous rides. There will be 2 parades the day we will be there, as well as fireworks. Sweet

We're leaving Tomorrow and getting back Monday, and since we will be in California for a few days, we will also have the chance to go to a zoo and Medieval Times dinner. I'm so excited! It will be fantastic!

You guys... I'm really, really looking forward to it...

And did I mention that I'm excited? :-P

***
Thank you so much everyone for reading about my thoughts and my treasures. 
You.guys.rock! 

If you have any things you would like to see on my blog, please feel free to let me know. 

It's so fun, and I'm glad to have made so many wonderful blogging friends :-) and I want to make sure you're enjoying reading as much as I'm enjoying writing.

I'll post again when I get back :-D
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! What fun plans do you have?

4 comments:

Nain said...

Disneyland! Fun! I've been to Disney World, and it's a blast. Take lots of pictures, and definitely get some Mickey Ears!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.... I've never been there before and one day I will, but not yet today.. :( have a safe and happy trip.

Tara said...

<---jealous

I'm pretty sure I could sneak into a suitcase. That wouldn't look strange at all when they put me through the x-ray :)

Have a blast!

Melissa said...

Have fun. My husband grew up in SoCal and his parents live there still so we go to those places often - they are loads of fun. You will have a blast.