7/3/12

Rambling is a Treasure


(This is a rambling post)
Birthdays are fun! 

I always enjoy celebrating the birth of my friends and family. It gets really hard to celebrate them all though, especially as our families are growing. Both mine and Michael's family likes to celebrate on Sundays, and there just aren't enough for everyone to have their own celebration.

So this year we did a lot of combining! 
It was actually a lot of fun having a combined birthday :)
My awesome step-mom made me this cake
I got a lot of gifts! I seriously felt spoiled. And Michael keeps giving me things too -everyone is too nice :)

And my family ended up celebrating mine on a Monday, which worked really well because we did that 2 days before my niece was born! and Amber flew out to be with Helena during the birth and she'll be out there for a while helping out.
Guys, Helena's baby Syndil is so stinkin' cute!
Seriously.
I'm so excited to be an aunt, and I'm looking forward to meeting her
I have awesome nieces and nephews! It's just that this is the first baby for one of my siblings, and that makes it extra exciting. 

My little baby isn't here yet, it'll probably still be a while. But that's okay,  she'll come when she's ready :-) I'm ready though! We have all the things we need (unless I forgot something...) I'm 39 weeks now, so she could come anytime! It's exciting, but I wish I could just know what day she would make an appearance so I could plan accordingly. 

Michael has a new job, which is great! We don't have the financial stress anymore, and it seems like a really nice place. They treat him really well. And they will even give him some time off when the baby comes! 

Well, that's all for my rambling post.
What's new in your life?
ps. isn't my niece the cutest?!?

1 comment:

viewfromdownhere said...

Adorable niece! Can't wait to meet your little girl, too. And happy birthday!