2/24/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

I am so late in doing this guys!
I apologize. But better late than never, right?

Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays on Thursday :-P

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)

So this week my treasure is waking up early, getting stuff done around the house and being able to spend quality time with Michael.

Since we both work full-time, and are each taking a class, when we get home I don't have the motivation to clean or cook or do any of the things that I want to do around the house.

But I've been waking up earlier (not as early as Nain, as you can see in her post below) but early enough to have more energy, and get stuff done before I go to work. 

I feel much happier and accomplished, even if I only have time for a load of laundry and dishes, it's still something and it makes me happy :-)

AND I've had some extra time to spend with my special someone in the evenings too, which I treasure immensely. 

What's your treasure this week?
I'd love to hear about it, just leave the link in a comment and I'll add it to this post :-)

Nain @ View From Down Here
Oh, and feel free to grab my button :-)

1 comment:

viewfromdownhere said...

Here's mine! http://viewfromdownhere-viewfromdownhere.blogspot.com/2011/02/success-is-treasure.html