2/1/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

 Welcome to Small Treasure Tuesdays
Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page.
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. All I ask is that you please visit the person above you in the list, and leave a comment. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

I've really enjoyed doing Small Treasure Tuesdays!
It's been such an uplifting part of my week. 

Due to linkytools no longer being a free service (which I totally understand!) I'm not sure if I'll be able to budget that in right now. So, starting next Tuesday you can add the link to your post in a comment and I'll add it to the end of each Small Treasure Tuesday post. At least until I can budget it :-)

How does that sound to you guys?

My treasure today is my husbands patience, constant support and encouragement.

Also, this song


What's your treasure?
Have a good week everyone!



No comments: