1/31/10

For Valentines Day

As Valentines Day draws near, I realize that I have never before been in a relationship with someone over Valentines Day... And so the question comes, what should I get my husband?

Do I borrow some of Hamlet's words

and make it into a loving card?

Do I make him a batch of cookies?

Or get even more crafty, and make this Bee My Valentine?

Or I should give him a card telling him how I love him?

There are many ideas out there, now I just have to figure out what to do.

What will you all be giving your special someone on Valentines Day?

4 comments:

Annie said...

No clue what to get Jimmy. But....I really like your new blog

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, i've found it from Color me Katie.
About Valentine's present... I like the cookies idea.
I don't have valentine this year, so i don't need to think about the gift!!

Livi said...

i love love love valentines day! i featured that love note on my blog as well.

Amber said...

I'm glad you were able to find a good solution for Valentine's Day! Those are good ideas :)