1/28/10

Already a Treasure

I am so proud of my big sisters, Amber and Helena. I love them, and I am incredibly lucky to have them both in my life.

Today I want to introduce you to my oldest sisters blog, Life in the Pitts. She is very funny, and a great storyteller, I just love to read her blogs about what's going on in her life! About 5 months ago she and her hubby moved to Pittsburgh, and since then she has unleashed the crafty-ness from within.

This is her most recent project, just in time for Valentines Day! You can read about how she made it on her blog :-)

These are just some of the styles of checkers she makes

And this is one of the styles of her checker boards.

If you head over to Keepin The Castle you can find out how you might win one! Don't worry if you don't win though, because she'll be opening an Etsy shop soon, and selling them there! I'll post the link as soon as it's set up.

You should go check out her blog, it'll be one of your new treasures soon :-)

3 comments:

Helena said...

WHAT?? where did this new blog come from? I feel like a bad sister for not knowing about it sooner.

Helena said...

you are such a sweetheart.

Amber said...

You featured some of my favorite things she has made, you have good taste :)