6/7/11

Small Treasure Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I'm back from my week of absence! Memorial day kind of threw me off...
If you wrote a post last week, you can link both up if you'd like!

Remember, your post doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as linking up a picture or a quote. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed by this :-)
 
Here are the guidelines:
1) Make sure you link directly to the page your Small Treasure Tuesdays post is on, not your main blog page. If you don't have a blog, you can still participate and leave your treasure in a comment.

2) Please link back here so other people can join in on the fun! A good way to do that is by grabbing my button :-)

3) Visit as many people as you want/can. Everyone loves to know what you think of their treasures!

So, this week my treasure is the video I posted yesterday (of course!), the warm weather finally!, and the fact that my hubby and I have been married for almost 2 years!! 
This is us on our one year anniversary :-)
We grow closer together everyday. I love him dearly.


AND What's your treasure this week?
I'd love to hear about it, just leave the link in a comment and I'll add it to this post :-)

2 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

Happy anniversary!

Here's mine: http://viewfromdownhere-viewfromdownhere.blogspot.com/2011/06/wait-i-missed-it.html

Mami en construcción said...

Awww... Happy Anniversary!!!
I don't know how I could miss this post! :S
Sorry!!
Well, here's this week Small Treasure Tuesday post!
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/06/small-treasure-tuesday-our-house.html